- 60g oats
- 140g milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp Just Berries powder
- 1tbsp honey/maple syrup
- 1 tbsp organic chia seeds (optional)
- To serve: sliced figs, coconut flakes, cherries, sesame seeds
- Place the oats and chia seeds in a jar and pour over enough milk to cover (oats and milk should be in the ratio 1:2 - plus extra for the chia seeds!)
- Stir in your berry powder and maple syrup, making sure everything is mixed well
- Place the jar in the fridge and allow to thicken overnight or for a few hours!!
- Serve with toppings of your choice!
Recipe contributor : Katelyn
Link : https://www.katfewd.com/blog/pink-overnight-oats-with-pink-granola