Recipe for egg noodles
Serve : 2-3 people
1. 312g bread flour
2. 2 eggs +water =160 g
3. 1/2 tsp salt
4. 1 tbsp of Just Green
1. Mix all the ingredients together
2. Knead for 8-10 minutes (Kneading makes it more stretchy and adds strength to the final product- to test, press your finger on the dough, if it springs back, the dough is ready for next step)
3. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes inside plastic wrap or a resealable bag.
4. Knead the dough for approximately 2 to 3 minutes
5. Divide the dough into 2 (Place the other half back into the bag or plastic wrap)
6. Roll out the dough into a thin sheet (5mm thickness), fold it in a zig zag direction towards itself. Spread some flour onto each surface to prevent sticking.
7. Use a sharp knife and cut the folded dough into strips
8.Sprinkle some flour in between the newly cut noodles to prevent the them from sticking.
9. Noodles can be kept for 2 days in the fridge or 1 month in freezer.Recipe contributor : IG : shu_meiii