- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp organic acai berry powder
- A splash or more almond milk to get the blender going
- Toppings of choice
- In a high speed blender or food processor, add the frozen bananas and then the acai berry powder and start blending.
- Add a splash of almond milk and continue blending. Use a spoon or spatula to help the mixture come together, make sure the blender is not turned on when you do this.
- Continue blending until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl and have fun decorating with the toppings of your choice! Our favourites are chia seeds, granola, coconut flakes and some frozen blueberries.
Too much almond milk will make the consistency too runny. Be patient and only add as needed.