- 240g medjool dates
- 100g brazil nuts
- 30g pistachios
- 3 tbsp organic acai berry powder, plus 1-2 extra tbsp
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Pit the dates and add to a food processor with the brazil nuts and pistachios. Pulse until they have broken down, but not totally blended.
- Zest the lemon and add to the food processor with the lemon juice and the acai berry powder. Blend until the mixture is combined and holds together well.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roughly roll in the palms of your hands. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of acai berry powder on a plate and roll each ball in the powder. Add more powder if necessary. Place in the fridge for an hour before eating, or store in the fridge in an airtight container for a few days.