- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- Cooking spray, butter, or coconut oil for greasing the pan
- Add eggs, protein powder and baking powder into a bowl and mix them together.
- Add the almond milk a little at a time until pancake mixture is smooth and pourable, you do not have to use all the almond milk.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and grease it. Using a 1/3 measuring cup, pour the batter into the pan.
- Flip the pancakes when bubbles start to form at the top. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Serve with maple syrup, blackberries and almond halves. Enjoy!