- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 dates
- 2 tbsp fresh coconut milk
- 1 tsp camu camu powder
- 1 tsp Organic Fields Beetroot Powder
- 2 tsp ground seeds (mix of ground flax, pumpkin, sunflower seeds)
Mango, passion fruit, coconut yogurt, granola, cacao nibs and goji berries
1. Make smoothie bowl. Remove the seeds from the dates and add the flesh with all the other smoothie bowl ingredients to a high speed blender. Turn the blender on high. You may need to add more liquid if your blender is less powerful. Blend until smooth. The consistency should be thick, not too liquid!
2. Garnish & serve. Serve your smoothie bowl in a coconut bowl (optional but extra smoothie bowl points!) Decorate with a dollop of coconut yogurt, your favourite vegan granola and the rest of the toppings.
This awesome photo and recipe is done by @ssayang.life
Visit her on www.ssayang.com to know why camu camu is essential in her diet!