Ingredients:- 1 1/2 cups dessicated coconut, extra for coating
- 6 tbsp fresh coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut butter (or just use 4 tbsp coconut oil)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp Organic Just Berries Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate
- Make filling. Add all the filling ingredients to a food processor and blitz until everything is well combined.
- Freeze filling. On a tray lined with baking paper, pack the filling mixture into a square, ensuring it’s evenly spread and the edges are pressed in firmly. Place in the freezer for at least 45 mins to set.
- Make the squares. Remove the filling from the freezer and cut it into 16 squares with a sharp knife. Use your fingers to firm down the edges of each square.
- Coat in chocolate. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of boiling water. Dip each square in the melted chocolate, using a fork to drip off any excess chocolate. Place the squares onto a cooling rack, add a sprinkling of desiccated coconut and place them back in the freezer for at least 15 mins to set.
This awesome photo and recipe is done by @ssayang.vegan