- 1 ½ cup of oats
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tsp of Organic Fields Acai Berry Powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup of toppings of your choice: almonds, buckwheat, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cranberries, raisins etc.
- 1 tbsp of egg white, beaten with a fork until foamy
- 1tbsp of coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 155C
- Mix the honey, egg white, coconut sugar, salt, Organic Fields Acai Berry Powder and coconut oil
- Set 1 ½ tbsp of the wet mixture aside, then mix the rest with the oats, stirring until evenly coated
- Spread out the oats on a parchment-paper lined baking tray, and bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring 2 times in between
- Mix toppings with the remaining wet mixture, and add to the baked oats, tossing together to mix well. Bake until golden brown, stirring in between, then let cool before storing!
Recipe contributor: Katelyn