- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Organic Fields Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Fields Turmeric Powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp soured cream, plus extra to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent. Then add the garlic and carrots, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and sour cream and bring to a boil.
- Pour into a blender and add the Organic Fields Ginger Powder and Organic Fields Turmeric Powder and cayenne pepper. Blitz until smooth.
- Return to pan and heat until piping hot. Swirl through some extra soured cream, or a sprinkling of cayenne, if you like. Enjoy!