- 100g pitted dates
- 100g raw cashews
- 20g protein powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a food processor, pulse the cashews until they resemble bread crumbs.
- Add the pitted dates, protein powder, chia seeds and coconut oil and blend till it comes together.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Do this till the mixture has finished.
- Place the rolled balls into the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Make about 9 energy balls.