- ¼ cup aquafaba
- 2½ tbsp Organic Fields Just Berries
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp hot water
- Almond milk (or any plant-based milk of your choice)
- Ice cubes
Substitutions & Notes:
Aquafaba – use aquafaba from canned chickpeas without salt added
Organic Fields Just Berries powder – if you don’t have this you can also use Organic Fields Beetroot Powder
- Dissolve sugar. Add the coconut sugar and hot water to a small mixing bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside
- Whisk the aquafaba. Add the aquafaba to a mixing bowl or container and whisk for about 5-10 minutes until soft peaks form. The aquafaba should triple in size and be white and fluffy.
- Add the sugar to the aquafaba. Once soft peaks have formed, slowly drizzle the dissolved sugar into the aquafaba and continue whisking until combined. If you don’t have a stand mixer, you may have to do this 3-4 times between whisking.
- Add berry powder. Using a fine mesh sieve, sift the Just Berries powder over the aquafaba and continue to whisk until everything is evenly combined and pink.
- Serve. To serve, put a few ice cubes into 2 glasses and top with almond milk, leaving some space for the whip. Divide the whip over the two glasses. Finish with a dusting of Organic Fields Just Berries powder. Stir the whip into your milk and enjoy!
Recipe Contributor : Joyce Shih