- 2 pisang mas or 1 big banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 cups plant-based milk
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp pandan powder
- 1 tsp Organic Fields Just Greens powder
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 2 tbsp gula melaka syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tbsp gula melaka syrup
- Coconut flakes, goji berries, cacao nibs
- Make popsicles. Place all the popsicle ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture to popsicle moulds and freeze overnight. Once set, remove the popsicles from the moulds.
- Garnish. Melt the cacao butter and mix with the coconut butter and gula melaka syrup until smooth. Dip the popsicles white they’re cold into the mixture and garnish with a sprinkling of the toppings. Place back onto a tray and freeze for a few minutes to set.
This yummy treat is done by @ssayang.life