2 cups oats
1/4 cup Just Protein powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
6 tbsp butter softened
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Use a food processor to finely grind one cup of the oats into a flour. Combine ground and whole oats, Just Protein powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream softened butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl.Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Scoop cookies into balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Slightly pat the cookies down with your hand, as they don't spread too much on their own.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the bottoms are just lightly starting to brown.