- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Celcius. Use a food processor to finely grind one cup of the oats into a flour. Combine ground and whole oats, protein powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream softened butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Scoop cookies into balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Slightly pat the cookies down with your hand, as they don't spread too much on their own.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the bottoms are just lightly starting to brown.