- AP flour 70g
- Almond flour 30g
- Rolled Oats 40g
- Castor sugar 20g
- Butter 50g
- Egg yolk 1
- Vanilla powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
Cream cheese filling
- Cream cheese 150g
- Greek yoghurt 50g
- Butter 30g
- Fresh milk 100g
- Icing sugar 40g
- Corn starch 10g
- Whole Egg 1
- Organic Fields Maqui Berry 1.5 tsp
- Start with the crust : Mix AP flour, almond flour, oats, icing sugar, salt, vanilla powder in a bowl.
- Cut butter into cubes and add into bowl, add 1 egg yolk and fresh milk, mix with hand until a dough is form.
- Shape dough into ramekins.
- Refrigerate dough in freezer for 1 hour.
- Proceed to the cheese tart filling : melt cream cheese, butter, milk yoghurt over a Bain-Marie water bath until everything is melted. Use a whisk to combine.
- Add icing sugar and corn flour. Stir until mixture thickens.
- Add egg and vanilla powder. Continue to whisk on low heat until mixture resembles a custard consistency.
- Take off heat, whisk until mixture cools down slightly and mix the Organic Fields Maqui Berry (optional to add according to preference).
- Cover and Set mixture aside or in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees C. Bake tart crust in ramekins for 15 mins
- Remove ramekins and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven at 230 degrees C.
- Scoop/ dispense cream cheese filling into ramekins and bake for 10 mins.
*do not overbake, otherwise cream cheese filling will become too dry.