AP flour 70g
Almond flour 30g
Rolled Oats 40g
Castor sugar 20g
Egg yolk 1
Vanilla powder 1 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Cream cheese filling
Cream cheese 150g
Fresh milk 100g
Icing sugar 40g
Corn starch 10g
Whole Egg 1
Maqui Berry powder 1.5 tsp
- Start with the crust : Mix AP flour, almond flour, oats, icing sugar, salt, vanilla powder in a bowl.
- Cut butter into cubes and add into bowl, add 1 egg yolk and fresh milk, mix with hand until a dough is form.
- Shape dough into ramekins.
- Refrigerate dough in freezer for 1 hour.
- Proceed to the cheesetart filling : melt cream cheese, butter, milk yoghurt over a Bain-Marie waterbath until everything is melted. Use a whisk to combine.
- Add icing sugar and cornflour. Stir until mixture thickens.
- Add egg and vanilla powder. Continue to whisk on low heat until mixture resembles a custard consistency.
- Take off heat, whisk until mixture cools down slightly and mix the Maqui Berry powder (optional to add according to preference).
- Cover and Set mixture aside or in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees C. Bake tart crust in ramekins for 15 mins
- Remove ramekins and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven at 230 degrees C.
- Scoop/ dispense cream cheese filling into ramekins and bake for 10 mins.
*do not overbake, otherwise cream cheese filling will become too dry.