- Unsalted Butter 120g
- Dark chocolate couverture 200g
- White Castor Sugar 120g
- Eggs 3
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Plain flour 90g
- Salt 2g
- Cacao powder 25g
- Just Berries powder 25g
- Chocolate chips 100g
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
2. Melt butter, sugar and chocolate couverture in a double boiler (bain-marie)
3. In another bowl, whip eggs and vanilla until frothy
4. Sift flour, cacao powder, just berries powder, salt. whisk them together in a bowl.
5. Mix the melted butter mixture (step2) into the eggs and whip for a good 5 minutes.
6. Fold in the flour to (step 5) . Do not overmix.
7. Pour into a 8x8 inch square pan lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake for 40 mins.
9. Sprinkle with Just Berries / Just Green powder before serve.
Recipe contributor : IG : shu_meiii