Recipe makes 12 large bliss balls or 18 medium sized ones!
- 200g almonds
- 16 dates (I cut down on this slightly, using 12 dates as I wanted it less sweet and they still turned out well, however if you want something sweeter and more sticky, stick to the original)
- 4tbsp Organic Fields Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Pulse almonds until crushed, then take out 4tbsp and set aside
- Add dates and coconut oil, then pulse again until well mixed
- Add almond butter and Organic Fields Cacao Powder and pulse
- Roll into 12 balls (about 1tbsp) or 18 smaller ones! I like them smaller and more bite-size!
- Roll in the crushed almond mixture you have set aside to coat with a nice crunchy coating, then place in the fridge!!
Recipe contributor : Katelyn from katfewd.com