- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup/honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 2 eggs
- 2 and a half ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup of milk (I used walnut milk!)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 and 3/4 cup flour
- 2tbsp Black Sesame Powder
- Preheat oven to 165C
- Mix together oil, honey, eggs, mashed bananas and milk
- Add baking soda, flour, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, and Black Sesame Powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Put muffin holders into your muffin tray, and pour batter until 3/4 way full.
- Slice up bananas and place them on top, then oil the top of the bananas (helps them stay moist!) Drizzle some tahini on the muffins if you please and use a toothpick to swirl through. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on the tops.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean!)
- To serve: Extra slices of banana, sesame seeds and tahini drizzle.
Recipe makes 16 muffins
Recipe contributor: Katelyn